This position is responsible for the design, development, and installation of our integrated technology systems and solutions that provide automation software solution and analysis across a wide range of applications and industries. The future of the job is to deployment automation engineering projects in the area of assignment, e.g., machine learning / AI application, mechanical, electrical, electronics, software application, machine vision, IoT and so on. Position is responsible for design of automation equipment to ensure stipulated specification and requirements are met and delivered within budget and on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cowork and report the work of a group of Lead Automation Design Engineers, in the development and utilization of processes for automation requirement analysis and documentation, design documentation and requirements management.
• Support with the team in review, understanding and interpretation of requirements to ensure all specifications are integrated into the design of automation equipment.
• Working with the design engineers in review of design and manufacturability of design.
• Generates software functions, installation manual, and user manual.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and safety policies.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Understanding of Cross-development with the concept and issues of developing for a different target environment. This includes cross-development tools (compilers, linkers, debuggers, libraries, etc.) as well as issues of downloading or installing code (C / C++ / C#)
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Familiar with the automation area.
• Familiar with machine software in machine process sequence programming is a plus.
• Experienced functional knowledge of mechanical/electronics/electrical/software application engineering.
• Experienced functional knowledge of automation equipment assembly and installation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Diploma/Degree of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
• Up to three (0-3) years’ experience in automation area.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin. Proficiency in Mandarin is required as the role will need to interact with Mandarin speaking stakeholders and customers.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.