Additional Job Description
· Ensure that all tools necessary for the processing of information in the EDM department are in optimal condition.
· Analyze machine failures, focusing on finding root cause.
· Apply 8D's to chronic problems
· Have all Calibration Jigs pertaining to assigned equipment, as well as folders and calibration parameters available.
· Support production lines with critical and chronic problems, depending on the problem escalation per standard procedure.
· Train and provide assistance to Manufacturing Engineers in the generation of roughtes, stations, equipment, lines etc in the MES QM system.
· Adapt the MES system for the creation of load sheets for new technology / platform for Fuji SMT equipment.
· Coordinate programmers in order to provide training in Valor software to Engineering Technicians for the creation of programs and visual aids.
· Provide technical support in the scheduling of the MS department and Manufacturing Engineering for the solutions to problems in the production lines.
· Audit cycle times of each new program made by Equipment Programmers to ensure compliance to quoted times.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.