* Create / update / correct CSV Medical Documentation
* Create / update / correct CSV Medical records in JDOC
* Coordination of meetings with users and stake holders.
* Deep knowledge of CSV according with ISO-13485 and FDA part 11 regulatory rules.
* Training of site and corporate tools, processes and service delivery.
* Participation and coordination of work schedules, priorities for CSV Medical documentation related tasks and services.
* Compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Understand and embrace the business and Health Care strategic direction.
* Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department and other functional departments (related with CSV Medical Documentation).
* Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
* Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
* Engage with internal customers to evaluate issues and opportunities for improvement in regards medical regulations.
* Analytic behavior, self managed, goal oriented.
* Organized, document oriented.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self starter” role .
* Strong attention to detail
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.