Looking for a strong SAP cross-functional resource with multiple full lifecycle implementations experience, preferable with S/4 knowledge and experiences.
Responsible for requirement gathering, functional design, configuration, testing as it relates to SAP solutions and those solutions integrated or coupled with SAP.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assume the role of Senior SAP Functional Analyst on complex and enterprise projects.
· Adopt existing and available solution designs to meet new business requirements.
· Ability to take complex requirements and summarize the requirements via common business vernacular.
· Ability to understand and explain the configuration options available within our systems.
· Ability to understand multiple functional areas of SAP and the integration between those functional areas.
· Actively participate in the exchanging of ideas and information within the department and with the extended business community.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
· Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
· Fluent in business processes and best practices.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Project management training
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proven ability to work with the customer, management and technical teams
· Strong attention to detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience expected
· Minimum 8 years of experience in a related discipline
· Minimum of 6-8 years of work-related experience required, preferably in business/manufacturing systems.
· SAP functional expertise with a focus on the MM, SD, PP, PS modules is a must.
· Excellent cross-module knowledge in SAP is required.
· Experience working in complex global SAP environments is a must.
· Must have experience with all phases of building custom SAP applications: requirement gathering, functional specification, design, development coordination, testing and UAT.
· Experience with LSMW, CATT and other data migration tools is a must.
· Experience on several full SAP implementation including design, configuration, testing and training required.
· Experience with prior S/4 upgrades is strongly preferred.
· Strong techno-functional experience is highly preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.