Provide equipment and process support (including machine maintenance) to printed circuit assembly lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Observe machine and line performance and determine the necessary steps needed to achieve optimum line efficiency and product quality.
· Maintain and repair all SMT equipment on assigned line(s).
· Determine when necessary machine repairs are needed and perform out-of-cycle maintenance.
· Perform ‘as-required’ preventative maintenance of SMT equipment on assigned line(s).
· Assist Machine Operators on assigned line(s) by providing ongoing training and direction.
· Assist with machine operation in order to expedite changeover, cover breaks, or otherwise improve line efficiency.
· Interface with Line Supervisors, Manufacturing Engineers and Machine Support Manager to determine corrective actions needed, and be the front line person in ensuring that assigned line(s) performs with the maximum efficiency and product quality.
· Provide training to Manufacturing Engineering Tech I employees.
· Assist Manufacturing Engineers in achieving optimum process performance by measuring and / or optimizing of reflow profiles, wave solder profiles, and screen printing of solder paste.
· Provide daily ‘pass-down’ reports to Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer and the Manufacturing Engineering Technician on the following shift.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply with all procedures within the company security policy.
Associate’s degree preferred; or minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Perform scheduled preventive maintenance and equipment health check.
Plan adequate spare parts to prevent down time.
- Maintain machine performance, meet product yield & quality.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.