PMO SME I is a combination of technical expert of processes, programs, and systems in one or multiple functional areas as well as project manager with focus on working with functional or cross functional team to improve current business systems or/and processes. PMO SME I will lead the continuous improvement of complex projects in creative and effective way by leveraging his/her wide range experience, organize training to the stakeholders, support process and system deployments and ensure communication to stakeholders among other responsibilities. Through the implementation standardization, optimization, and simplification projects, PMO SME I ensures business process is effectively and efficiently executed by the stakeholders with targeted benefit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead as Site Subject Matter Expert in all global & regional PMO systems and applications
· Lead as Site Subject Matter Expert in all Project Management practices
· Communicate to regional team key project metrics for assigned customer(s) and Site
· Ensure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
· Coach, mentor, and train PMs within the sites
· Diagnose and identify process and system gap vs best in class operations by applying expertise in certain areas
· Work with stakeholders to define and prioritize the improvement projects to be done to improve existing businessprocess/system
· Collaborate with stakeholders to define project framework and tangible goal
· Map ‘as is’ process with proper granularity and brainstorm with stakeholders and system solution team of desired future process
· Lead the project team of business requirement documentation submission
· Define and recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints
· Collaborate with stakeholders and IT solution team to define test plan with well evaluated business scenarios in relevantfunctional areas
· Conduct project risk assessment and put appropriate mitigation in place together with project team
· Actively manage all level of stakeholders through appropriate communication plan and perform timely escalation to the next level of management when necessary
· Forecast project budget and staff needs
· Actively track project progress and provide timely update
· Accountable for overall project success including cost, schedule, quality and scope management
· Project buyoff criteria identification
· Work with project team to develop training plan, training material and deliver necessary training sessions to ensure end users awareness and prepared for the change.
· Coordination of other validation activities required by the project
· Facilitates process and system changes implementation, ensure smooth project implementation with no interruption to business towards go-live schedules
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include Regional SME Manager or Regional Functional Manager in area of support (e.g. Materials Manager, Finance Manager, etc.)
· Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
· Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer (internal or external) objectives
· Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work under pressure and able to do conflict management
· Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Jabil's software packages
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization, strong communication skills.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Proficient Verbal and Written English Skill
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
· PMP Certification Preferred
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in project management or related field
· Certification in specific functions preferred, such as CPA, APCIS Certification, etc.
· Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.