- Knowledge of English (pre-intermediate: spoken and written);
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages;
- University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/International Economic Relations;
- Previous work experience in Accounting;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Process vendor invoices and purchase orders (PO);
- Match shippers with invoices;
- Schedule payments within established parameters;
- Match invoices to receiving and purchasing documents;
- Troubleshoot invoice problems regarding quantity, price, etc.;
- Assign proper accounting numbers to invoices;
- Respond to vendor inquiries on the status of accounts payable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.