The team Production Lead 1 will oversee the workflow of assigned line(s) on a daily basis in the absence of the Line Lead. Primary focus will be on maintaining Quality standards while ensuring production quantity goals are met in accordance with 5s Lean Manufacturing guidelines and Safety standards. Must be able to react to any issues that arise regarding quality, production quantity and safety.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Thorough understanding of required paperwork, documentation and completion of documents.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English. Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish is a plus
- Ability to make good sound decisions based on processes and in compliance with GMP practices
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and make process improvement recommendations
- Maintain an efficient work flow by monitoring steps of the production process and performance of line production associates
- Strive to achieve excellence in Quality on a daily basis.
- Follow and enforce all company policies and core values
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent desired
- Must have good written and oral communication skills, and mathematical ability
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Must have ability to communicate and interact with diverse groups or individuals at all organizational levels
- Thorough understand of all safety requirements
- Requires data-driven decision making and the ability to manage priorities and production workflows
- Adaptability and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.