Responsible for process integration, functional solution designs, configuration and implementation of SAP master data governance application in the finance module.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be proficient and be able to work independently in the overall business processes and system functionality for SAP MDG in the finance module.
- Full understanding of business process requirements with ability to identify process or system gaps and appropriate resolutions
- Good understanding of financial domain master data elements such as controlling master data (profit centers, profit center hierarchy, cost center, cost center hierarchy, edition management).
- Good understanding of other financial domain master data elements such as chart of accounts, assets, organizational structure and custom domain capability
- Have strong finance and SAP MDG configuration knowledge in order to design solutions to fulfill business requirements with related functional and development teams.
- Understanding of finance data modeling and extensibility, such as new attributes or new entities.
- Understanding of User interface modeling, floorplan manager, UIBB.
- Understanding of process modeling, configuration of change request types, steps, actions and user interface determination, workflow.
- Understanding of Multi object processing, file upload/download and data conversion
- Understanding of data quality and search, business rules framework plus, checks and validations.
- Understanding of data replication framework for finance objects.
- Understanding of data migration, keymapping and value mapping.
- Ability to write valid functional specification documents including understanding of table structures, fields and entity relationships.
- Ability to mentor ESS I team members
- Effectively drive business system process and integration improvements with business process owners
- Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues per OLA and SLA
- Maintain thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience in multiple applications or modules, comprising emerging or job technologies required. This could include formal or self paced professional development
- May perform full configuration of more than one application module. Perform advanced, customized configuration in at least one application module
- Provide functional advice and assistance to other IT teams as necessary
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the project / department personnel
- Provide status updates of assigned projects to the project team
- Communicate and provide regular updates to functional manager or supervisor
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new configuration, procedures and processes that are considered “best practice”
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
- Confer with reporting manager and team on complex or unusual situations
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems
- Understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with an understanding of organization structure and interrelationships of their region and how to work with them.
- Good communication skills within a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment
- Good knowledge of Financial Systems
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), country-specific GAAP or other multi-country accounting experience is required.
- Active user of Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Good knowledge of Financial Reporting process and policies
- Good Knowledge of P&L Structure for a US company.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management preferred or 4 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area from an IT and business perspective.
- Must have knowledge of SAP MDG finance configurations.
- Must have one prior full cycle implementation or one prior full software development lifecycle experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.