- The Supply Chain Co-Ordinator is responsible for maintaining and building relationships with clients and suppliers in order to maintain best in class customer satisfaction while managing end to end supply chain activities.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- As a member of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with our clients and suppliers in order to maintain best in class customer satisfaction while managing end to end supply chain activities.
- Manage inbound and outbound logistics to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Manage the indirect purchasing process for the plant.
- Participate as a team member to drive improved MRP accuracy.
- Ensure supplier management compliance with activities such as effective AVL management, Measuring and communicating KPI’s, Developing supplier strategies, Completing scheduled Audits.
- Work with our client and coordinate internal with Project team, Quality, Production, Finance and other departments as required to resolve delivery, production and CAPA issues.
- Drive compliance within supply chain to ensure adherence to cGMP/ ISO13485 standards in the areas of Supplier management, Inventory management, and Planning, while also improving current SOP’s.
- Manage the master data process for the SC department.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Job Specifications : The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- Degree Qualified with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS, CPIM or APICS CSCP certification.
- 3-5 years’ experience of Supply Chain in the area of CRM, Supplier management, planning, and inventory management within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong understanding of MRP functionality (Item Master, BOM, Inventory Management, Safety Stock).
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical RA / GMP compliance, and Client/Supplier agreements.
- Proven ability with developing SOP in align with GMP compliance.
- Excellent attention to detail superior customer service, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation, presentation and diplomacy skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, self-motivated with ability to complete tasks on time.
- Take appropriate action when necessary to meet objectives.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (Work, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
- Reports to Supply Chain Manager.
- Supply Chain.
- Departmental Managers and Employees.
- Customers, Vendors, Suppliers and Service Providers.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.