At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The team Production Lead 1 will oversee the workflow of assigned line(s) on a daily basis in the absence of the Line Lead. Primary focus will be on maintaining Quality standards while ensuring production quantity goals are met in accordance with 5s Lean Manufacturing guidelines and Safety standards. Must be able to react to any issues that arise regarding quality, production quantity and safety.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Thorough understanding of required paperwork, documentation and completion of documents.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English. Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish is a plus
- Ability to make good sound decisions based on processes and in compliance with GMP practices
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and make process improvement recommendations
- Maintain an efficient work flow by monitoring steps of the production process and performance of line production associates
- Strive to achieve excellence in Quality on a daily basis.
- Follow and enforce all company policies and core values
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent desired
- Must have good written and oral communication skills, and mathematical ability
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Must have ability to communicate and interact with diverse groups or individuals at all organizational levels
- Thorough understand of all safety requirements
- Requires data-driven decision making and the ability to manage priorities and production workflows
Adaptability and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
The hourly pay range for this role is $21.40 - $38.52. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.