Support the campus workcells by receiving and interpreting product-related information from the customer to perform the technical activities that occur once an ECN package is released to Jabil that must be completed before the product build can occur or be scheduled including: manufacturing execution systems configuration and label design and validation. Exercises and trains on best practices configuration techniques and obtaining the best standardized system configuration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
Perform at least two of the following core functions and be able to train others in that area.
· Identify manufacturing line configurations and setup appropriate line machine configuration.
· Add new route steps as requested to ensure appropriate data tracking.
· Configure all new PV routes and revise routes as needed for process changes or revision changes.
· Ensure integrity of configurations.
· Identify and incorporate best practices for system configuration.
· Provide technical support to workcells and manufacturing for configuration issues in MES.
· Assist with troubleshooting MES configuration issues on manufacturing floor.
· Interpret customer data and configure new assembly package in AMW defining necessary quality checkpoints, links, and required tests.
· Interpret customer label specification and capture basic label configuration information in a reference sheet.
· Develop label designs using Loftware based on requirements set forth in customer documentation.
· Configure and maintain label information in AMW and MES Labels.
· Validate label design and quality of printed label.
· Know and understand label nomenclature.
· Provide technical support to manufacturing and Workcell on label print issues or printer malfunctions.
· Assist with setup and troubleshooting for scanners and printers used in manufacturing.
· Develop and maintain training materials for users on label printing and label quality.
· Ensure robust process for printing and control of printer configuration.
· Maintain inventory and capabilities of printers and scanners used on campus.
· Know and understand printing technology and scanner technology.
· Identify methods for standardizing configurations and streamlining systems configuration processes.
· Assist with value-added analysis and identify methods for eliminating waste in process.
· Ensure processes delivered to manufacturing are documented and meet 5S requirements before release.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelors degree in ISS, IT, Information Management, or Engineering Field and three years experience in related field.
Support all accounts implementation in multiples facilities in Crtitical Manufacturing.
1.- Critical Manufacturing configuration and debug. 2.- Test/verify custom configurations by IT
3.- Provide training to Site members over assigned modules (Checklists, Data Collections, Reasons etc.) 4.- Review with Site for customization requirements and escalate to Corporate IT.
5.- Work with Corporate IT and local Software validation SME to assess validation requirements.
6.- Provide periodic updates and/or roadblocks
7.- Update/create work instructions/procedures/trainings
experience on MES Legacy
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.