1. With a functional knowledge of HR business processes and master data structures and how they relate to and incorporate into HR related business systems.
2. Provide a strong analytical skills and ability to creatively identify and solve problems, as well as propose system and process improvements.
3. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines, and escalate appropriately to management.
4. Able to effectively communicate to various audiences within managerial levels.
5. With the teamwork capabilities with experience in working within a matrix management environment.
6. With Strong planning, time management and decision-making skills.
7. Able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assignments, and have the latitude to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques.
8. Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Power BI) and e-mail skills and output.
9. With outstanding sense and accountability of data integrity and accuracy.
10. Workday System Experience is Plus requirement.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.