- Assist Quality Engineer in use of statistical tools in the work cell.
- Assist Quality Engineer with Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Support production with troubleshooting and defect resolution.
- Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
- Perform first article inspection, review visual aids, and make updates to inspection visual aids.
- Perform defect analysis reporting.
- Perform line and product audits.
- Assist Quality Engineering in APQP.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Graduate Technical background from College school
- Can use English in working
- At least 1 year experience in Quality field
- Can work in shifts
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.