Join Jabil and make a difference in transforming the company to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing services provider in the world
As SAP Enterprise Solution Specialist (SD) will be responsible for the design, implementation, deployment, and enhancement of SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analyzing how these can be implemented within SAP
- Deliver Functional Design documentation, test plan, coordinate UAT with SMEs
- Present proposed solutions to the Design Committee for approval
- Responsible for successful delivery of SAP module configuration
- Influence stakeholders and drive the usage of SAP standard solutions instead of custom development
- Able to design and implement interfaces to external systems
- Work with SAP developers implementing custom code solutions when necessary
- Typical projects include SAP implementations, upgrades, enhancement or extension of existing SAP application
- Work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements
- Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
- Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams.
- Participate in development and rollout of new functionality.
- Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
- Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/infrastructure.
- Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
- Allocate resources to projects.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- To be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
- To maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Mentoring Skills.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems or 5-6 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area, from an IT and business perspective.
- Formal certification in Primary Module is required.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in related applications on a large-scale basis of project with proven implementation track record on multiple complex installations or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of heavy configuration experience in SD modules
- Specific SAP Technical Skills:
- SD : (customer master, billing, sales orders, order fulfilment, deliveries, shipments, pricing, credit management)
- GTS (Foreign Trade, Global Trade Services) Integration with material management for handling imports and sales and distribution for managing exports and financial accounting for payments)
- Experience with EDI interfaces
- Good exposure in repetitive manufacturing, discrete, and process industries
- Good understanding of integration points of SD with FI/MM/PP
- Must have hands-on SAP implementation experience in multiple projects with full cycle implementations in SAP financial and controlling processes
- Experience with at least 2 full cycle SAP implementations
- Understanding of cross-modular impact of processes and configuration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Experience with working in a multicultural environment
- Good understanding of SDLC and SAP implementation methodology
- Willingness to keep up with the progress of SAP technology
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Project management experience
- Work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Basic level of ABAP knowledge
- Expert in data migration activities
- Experience in variant configuration
- Good to have S4 HANA sales and distribution experience
- SAP certifications will be a plus
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.