Responsible for ensuring operations and recording of all security equipment and for enforcing company security policies, procedures and regulations to ensure the safety of employees and visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Monitor and respond to alarms and emergencies.
· Coordinate responses to various emergency alarms such as fire, panic, chemical room, support equipment, medical, etc. by directing emergency vehicles and personnel to location of the incident.
· Create complete and accurate incident reports and forward to appropriate personnel as outlined in Jabil procedures.
· Maintain records and filing systems, both hardcopy and electronic.
· Maintain key control sign out procedure and report any loss or problems to Manager.
· Answer incoming phone calls and transfer to appropriate personnel when required.
· Operate and program the CCTV (closed circuit television) control systems.
· Create access badges and assign access levels as directed by supervisor or Facilities Manager.
· Maintains miscellaneous logs, inspections, and other forms as required.
· Respond to various requests from Jabil employees at the security window or through e-mail requests.
· Respond appropriately to alarms and events as outlined in operating procedures.
· Monitor parking lot for improperly parked or abandoned vehicles.
· Perform security tours as outlined in procedures.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, enforce and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year experience as a Security Guard or 4 years military experience with an “Honorable” discharge preferred. Must have a “Class D” security license at time of hire.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.