Responsible to process the company’s payroll on timely and accurately basis, including labor distribution records, overtime, tax withholding status, and deduction. You will be accountable for Payroll service delivery and expected to meet government reporting requirements for payroll taxes, withholding, and other employer statutory contributions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare paychecks, including computation and calculation of special checks for overtime, bonus, vacation, retroactive, and termination pay.
- Prepare timely reports and communication with functional areas.
- Respond to employee and management questions regarding payroll.
- Process Severance Payments for separated team members.
- File tax clearance for those foreign employees or resigned employee who will leaving country
- Have regular calls with tax vendor to follow up and close gaps in service levels for assignee tax
- To liaise with statutory bodies on matters relating to EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Income Tax and HRDF.
- Ensure the preparation of annual tax reporting is accurate and timely.
- Maintain and manage all payroll related GL Accounts and will be responsible for reconciliation and accuracy of the accounts on the monthly basis.
- Attend to auditors' queries during various audits such as SOX audit, external audit.
- Responsible for developing and recommending control systems to ensure accurate and timely information.
- May support other areas potentially including but not limited to payroll, accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP) or any other discipline within Finance as required to meet department goals.
- Resolve routing questions and problems and refer more complex issues to higher levels.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Task-oriented with the ability to adjust multiple priorities in a short period of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with other team members, visitors, and customers, at all times, in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful manner
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.