- Responsibility for building testers, fixtures and environmental test chambers to the specification standards required
- Repairs testers, fixtures in accordance with the fault logging and down time system. Responsibility for diagnosing the fault and cause of fault and driving appropriate corrective actions to ensure minimal reoccurrence of failures
- Documents all repairs and improvements on test equipments.
- Monitors all testers for intermittencies and reduces them in accordance with targets set.
- Provides support to Operations and the Test Engineers through participation in the continuous improvement effort and promotion of a "Quality First" mentality.
- Supports and maintains the component programming facility and the label printing equipment.
- Controls and maintains the equipment maintenance and calibration system in accordance with ISO requirements. Responsibility for scheduling and execution of maintenance on time and to the correct standards. Responsibility for development of Preventative maintenance program development for each element of test equipment.
- Controls and maintains the part numbering system for all test equipment's and spares and will be responsible for establishing a min/max level for all spares required.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.