Assist in establishing smooth communication channel to receive employee’s concerns / suggestion and ensuring a healthy work environment for all the employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in the organization of company activities.
· Receive and provide feedback DL employees’ grievance/ complaints and suggestions, through Tea talk, town hall, web cast, suggestion box and employee survey.
· Administer disciplinary matters of DL employees in accordance with the company policy.
· Participate in the exit interview of DL employees and submit the turnover analysis report to management for their action.
· Coordinate the benefits related activities by working with ER Committee, e.g. birthday party, beer party and etc.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.