Performs various technical activities in support of Tool Room; preventive and/or corrective maintenance, as well as operating the machining tools and equipment with appropriate safety equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Store molds in tool storage area and record location in MRP system.
· Store spare mold components and record location in MRP system.
· Supply tool room with spare components.
· Stores non-validated components.
· Facilitate purchasing requisitions for the Tool Room.
· Completes all check requests for the department per documented procedures.
· Input/track purchase requisitions, purchase orders and check requests.
· Track parts repairs and warranties with vendors and manufacturers.
· Maintain the Tool Crib parts catalog to current inventory.
· Support the Supervisor/Manager in the personnel scheduling.
· May be required to occasionally be on-call.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from division managers.
· Intermediate computer skills required.
· Tooling/Mold/Robot inventory knowledge
· Intermediate computer skills required
1.负责机器设备调试如点胶机（ASYMTEK 等），水洗机，NXT , LASER CUT , Plasma
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.