Jabil is looking for a Tabular Model developer for the Data Analytics team.
- SSAS Tabular modeling in the Visual Studio;
- Data modelling with DAX (Measures & Calculated columns in Tabular model and Power BI);
- Securing the Data in SSAS Tabular (Roles, RLS/OLS);
- Development and support Unit tests project with C# .NET:
- SSAS Tabular Models Deployment based on CI/CD and Git
Skills and competencies:
Work experience of Tabular development
Some c# to run unit tests and tools to support Tabular.
Must be proficient in data modelling in DAX though expert level not required.
Azure experience desired.
Power BI (or similar) experience also needed.
Git and knowledge of source control and dev ops highly desirable .
Scum experience also desired.
Some knowlege of Star Schemas and different database designs
Understanding Data Warehouse – Tabular Model relation
MDX cube a bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER
● Full remote work from Home
● Healthy work-life balance
● Work in a friendly small multinational, multicultural Agile team
● Technical skills and career development opportunities
● Free access to all Udemy business courses
● Competitive salary with other benefits (laptop, monitor, mobile phone, etc. is provided)
● Long term position with clear carrier paths
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.