To Become part of the Jabil Facilities Team. You will be part of an team that will maintain the factory building, its surrounding premises, production plant service including preventive maintenance, working with other departments within the facility and upgrading of facility equipment and electrical services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for preventive and routine maintenance; overhaul and modification of building and production equipment; emergency repair of buildings, equipment and utility systems
· Assumes responsibility for complete in-house janitorial service and ground maintenance.
· Assumes responsibility for site environmental compliance programs.
· Assures all Federal, State and Local permits are obtained and continue current.
· Acts as liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies.
· Assures that all electrical, mechanical and construction work is performed in conformance with applicable codes and regulations.
· Assumes responsibility of Safety policies. Assures that each employee is formally trained in safety which includes knowledge of hazards and protective measures required to prevent injury or illness.
· Establish and maintain the building's operational flexibility. Evaluate and carry out improvements for higher operational efficiency in plant utilities.
· Responsible for all electrical safety.
· Plan and ensure monthly budget accuracy.
· Plan, coordinate and ensure all facilities works compliance with required specifications, regulatory requirement, quality of work and safety standards.
· Support and assist the Functional Manager with day to day activities.
· Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of facilities operations in terms of cost, performance and efficiency.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. · Understanding of safety practices requirements.
· Solid knowledge of specialized maintenance tracking programs.
· Personal computer operation in a Windows environment (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and e-mail). Use of specialized maintenance tracking programs
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
Work within a Quality system to maintain regulatory Compliance.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required. Have some Knowledge on CMMS and BAS systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
· Plus 4 - 7 years related experience.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.