1. Able to independently formulate and design process parameters and respective standardization of metal structural parts (steel, aluminum alloy, etc.) forming, processing and heat treatment according to the design requirements of consumer electronic products;
2. Responsible for the evaluation of customer product drawings, technical specifications and special properties, and able to identify their risks and provide prevention and control methods, and finally formulate DFM accordingly;
3. Deal with technical problems in metal forming processes, participate in the analysis of product quality problems and the formulation of countermeasures;
4. Responsible for product mould design, mould manufacturing process tracking, product trial production, and mould improvement and optimization;
5. Provide operators in the production line with technical and safe operation guidance to ensure that the operation is carried out in accordance with the requirements;
1. Master's degree or above in majors related to machanical and material processing;
2. More than five years of work experience in metal forming processes or mold design, familiar with the process formulation and quality control of common metal forming, heat treatment and other processes;
3. Have certain process development and design capabilities in processes related to product structure;
4. Familiar with the process flow of metal forming, capable of adjusting the metal properties and microstructure through heat treatment;
5. Good communication and collaboration skills and sense of innovation, strong sense of responsibility, and strong ability to analyze and resolve problems.
6. Have a certain theoretical basis of material science, and have experience in finite element simulation of the manufacturing process;
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.