To design, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
- Development of Web/Cloud-based Software Application System.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies, standard processes and tools to
Support the business.
- Code and test programming for software
- Develop and deploy applications.
- Execute code builds to stage and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation and support for developed or third-party software.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Report to Superior on task and project delivery.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in full SDLC.
- Exposure to Relational Databases and Cloud Databases.
- Expertise in Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 and above, .NET Core, SQL Server 2019 and above and design & development on n-tier .NET application architectures.
- AWS/Azure Cloud programming is added advantage.
- Power BI for reporting and dashboards development is added advantage.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude, team player, fast learner, self-motivator, result oriented and good analytical skills.
- Experience with source control especially Git & TFVC
- Able to create data flow diagram, context, architecture and technological diagram.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.