The Logistics Driver manages a vehicle transporting materials, goods, equipment, and personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operates trucks to transport materials, goods, equipment and personnel.
· Supervises the loading and unloading of the vehicle.
· Responsible for the cleaning, lubrication and minor repairs of the truck.
· Acts as assistant storekeeper in the warehouse area or with system transactions, as needed.
· Assists with inventory.
· Supports all programs and initiatives in the areas of health, safety , environmental and quality.
· Supports all programs and initiatives related to the code of ethics values and beliefs of Nypro .
· Assists warehouse employees with tasks and activities.
· Delivers and transacts goods to company divisions.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Mechanical ability to detect abnormalities in the unit.
· Knowledge of traffic regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.