1) Develop Visual Aids/SOP's based on Assembly drawings and manufacturing process.
2) Support deployment of MES for shop floor traceability.
3) Identify and procure necessary tooling for manufacturing processes.
4) Track tooling and torque specifications including daily/weekly torque verifications.
5) Optimize and improve tools and fixtures for existing manufacturing processes.
6) Support development of pFMEA and Control Plan for manufacturing processes.
7) Provide engineering support to manufacturing processes at all times.
8) Monitor cycle times and support process improvement.
9) Station layout improvement.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.