As IT Lead you will manage one or more Information Systems or EWM SAP for single or multiple locations. Responsible for delivery
of services through effective resource management, and managing communication between impacted parties. Will have ownership
for the delivery of services according to the defined standards to support complex business operations by demonstrating effective
leadership for those involved in the development, design, optimization and delivery of information service solutions.
To drive the provision of a high quality Information Technology services.
· Accountability for the provided services, participate in establishment of standards and methodologies and ensure those are
· Collaborate with internal Information Technology teams to effectively deliver services to end users.
· Drive metrics management and performance of activities with a focus on a data driven continuous improvement approach.
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information across the global Information Technology organization to help drive
standardization and sharing of best practice initiatives.
· Broad understanding of business/operations requirements to create suitable Information Technology solutions.
· Ensure given priorities and deadlines are kept (demand management).
· Be able to handle conflicting priorities with the available internal and external resources.
· Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the application development function.
· Provide resources for project activities to support successful project execution.
· Coordination of work schedules, priorities, and performance management of Information Technology personnel.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and
effectively, making customer issues a priority.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
· Understand and embrace the global Information Technology strategic direction.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by superior.
· Enfirce and follow all procedures and policies within Information Technology and the company.
· Participate in internal audit programs and drive non comformance issues to conclusion.
· Project Management as required.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to: IT Manager.
Recruitment and Retention:
· Job is directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance
· Coordination with HR with recruitment activities including, interviews, job offers, negotiations etc.
· Adhere to local or remote HR or plant policies and procedures.
· Job title example(s) of employees directly supervised: IT Technical Personnel (E.g.: Programmer/Analyst).
Employee and Team Development:
· Participate in 360 review plans for peers and Sr. Management.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.