Assists with the overall handling and control functions involved in the receiving, storage, issuance, and shipping of product. The material handling function encompasses the receiving, identification, counting/weighing, marking, storage, issuance, data entry, and shipping/delivery of product to a designated stockroom/warehouse, Program Manager or Customer.
Drives the company truck as needed.
Performs all duties in a cost-effective, timely, accurate, and safe manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Shipping & Receiving
- Load and unload trucks as needed.
- Inspect material/delivery for damages and quantity before signing authorization of receipt; reject damage materials; work with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Transact all packages through the ERP system.
- File receipts and shipping paperwork.
- Ability to be licensed to operate all power lift equipment needed to load and unload freight and operate lift equipment as required.
- Transport material to assigned locations, and store material as needed.
- Must keep a safe and neat area to ship and receive packages and freight.
- Provide freight or small package shipping services as requested by departments.
- Inspect material for damages and quantity before packing.
- Package materials in damage-proof packaging for shipment
- Willing to accept different tasks and prioritize
- Reports customer complaints and product non-conformances to Supervisor for disposition
- Adheres to all NyproMold work procedures and quality policies.
- Observes all health and safety requirements and maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Performs reasonably related duties as assigned.
o Must be a licensed Massachusetts Driver with a good driving record.
o Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
o Strong attention to details and follow-up.
o Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
o Advanced / ability to learn new PC skills, including training and knowledge of NyproMold's software packages.
o Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions.
o Ability to get along with coworkers, (interpersonal skills) and work in a team environment.
o Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.