About the Company
NyproMold designs, manufactures, and qualifies high quality, precision plastic injection molds for the healthcare and packaging industries. We use the latest technology in high precision machining, design, and manufacturing to produce injection molds in our plants located in Gurnee, IL and Clinton, MA. NyproMold has a 30 year track record of success in the plastic injection mold industry and offers significant career growth potential to prospective employees.
· The CMM Programmer and Operator is responsible for programming, setting up and operating Hexagon Metrology CMM’s using PC-DMIS software to inspect precision injection mold components with dimensions that run as tight as ±0.0001.
· Support the manufacturing team measuring first off and in process mold components for the machining departments. Provide them feedback for adjustments or quality approval to continue manufacturing.
· Use ERP system for labor reporting, scheduling, backlog review, work planning, and to retrieve job information.
· Complete inspection reports and follow procedures to communicate and store results.
· Use micrometers, calipers, pin gages, gage blocks, height gages, comparators, toolmakers microscopes, to complete other inspection set-ups as required.
· Engage with personnel across the business to plan, schedule, create, communicate, review, and analyze dimensional data that ensures and verifies the quality of our mold components.
· Minimum 3 years experience in CMM, CNC, or Moldmaking.
· Excellent blueprint reading capability and a working knowledge of geometric tolerancing.
· CAD capabilities to interrogate models and create programs
· Good communication skills
· Proficient computer skills with ability to learn position related softwares as needed.
· Experience in the mold-making trade and a good understanding of what’s dimensionally critical in mold components is preferred.
· Must have high quality standards and pay close attention to detail
· Candidates should be self-motivated, have a good work ethic, and work well as a team
NyproMold offers an excellent wage and benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and more! Salary levels are based on skills and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.