Jabil’s Customer Satisfaction Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of various customer satisfaction related projects that support Jabil’s business needs. Position reports to the Communications Manager and works closely with members of the Business Development, Operations, and Quality teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains an up-to-date, comprehensive database of Jabil’s customer contacts and their customer satisfaction and loyalty scores
· Analyzes customer loyalty survey data (prepares reports, graphs, presentations) and tracks actions taken to address customer issues
· Ensures on-time quarterly customer satisfaction score collection and quarterly customer review meeting summaries from all business units, reviews scores and translations, flags errors, works with Risk & Assurance on completing score audits, and prepares quarterly communications to the Quality and executives
· Prepares site specific presentations listing the quarterly customer satisfaction results and shares them with all sites; manages workcell customer satisfaction recognition
· Develops customer satisfaction content for Jabil’s internal website including customer satisfaction and loyalty scores, customer award information and testimonials, and best practices
· Supports the development of a customer satisfaction dashboard for measuring and reporting drivers for customer loyalty, identifying areas that require improvements, tracking corrective actions, and reporting status to senior leaders; later, manages the database
· Supports development of the customer service workshops and training programs
· Provides additional customer satisfaction related support as needed
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Interpersonal skills to work with a wide range of individuals/groups from culturally diverse audience
· Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office (specializing in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access).
· Experience in quantitative market research, including use of online survey and analytical tools.
· Candidate must possess superior organizational skills, problem solve and meet deadlines.
· Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate in English
· Detail-oriented, creative thinking, and exceptional analytical skills
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Planning and organizing
· Communication skills, teamwork and adaptability
Required Project Coordination Skills:
· Plan and schedule project timelines
· Track project deliverables
· Regularly monitor and report on progress of the project to stakeholders
· Project evaluations and assessment of results
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.