Take the initiative and\or assist Security Manager to execute a strong security system, in order to prevent the loss of assets that’s included physical, intellectual property and customers’ requirement. Enhance the efficiency of security management through coaching, providing up-to-date security approach. Proactively support, coordinate security efforts across every Operation function\department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Take the initiative and\or assist Security Manager to enhance the physical protection responsibilities that’s includes asset protection, workplace violence prevention, access control systems, video surveillance, employee education and awareness.
· Ensure security systems to be consistent across the confidential working stations.
· Arrange audit plans to implement the highest performance of security policy, and to meet the requirement from customer.
· Investigation on security breaches and legal matters.
· Facilitate the good relationships with the local enforcement community.
· Support the Security training program and build up a strong Security team.
· Collaborate with site management on performance reviews for site security members.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information to Ops Manager and the above level.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a tough situation where only limited standardization exists.
· Extensive working knowledge of pertinent law and the law enforcement community.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Good project management experience with physical security monitoring system.
· Minimum 5 years of experience and required industry experience.
· Good experience with Emergency Response Planning, Continuity of Operations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.