Jabil is looking for RF Hardware Designer to become part of its team. We are looking for RF Test
Engineering Engineer for base station radio unit verification. In addition, you also will support product
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for build test specification.
· Responsible for test environment build, include test platform hardware/software and fixture design.
· Responsible for test software coding, debugging and optimizing.
· Responsible for test ability estimation.
· Responsible for repair process define and environment build.
· Responsible for NPI testing while automatic test environment is not ready.
· Help DCM to make quality criteria definition and related trainings to production personnel.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager of Engineering
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline, and eight to ten years experience in communication
engineering and testing engineering is preferred.
· Have strong understanding of electronic design, base station testing, test platform and tooling development.
· Must be able to handle tough challenges involving complex and challenging technical point.
· Familiar with NI test software for example: labwindows and test stand.
· Strong knowledge for RF test.
· Strong knowledge for C#, C++ and python.
· Knowledge for RF product NPI process is preferred.
· Domestic and international travel is required.
· English written and speaking is required.
· Good written and spoken English
· Good communication skills and social abilities
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.