The purpose of the Procurement Coordinator II will be to perform a wide variety of duties to provide assistance and support to the Procurement Department to fill stocking levels or sales / repair requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative and clerical support specifically related to supply chain and procurement department activities.
- Maintains files, logs, records of invoices, purchase orders and other related documentation.
- Maintains information on computer systems. Assists in expediting orders.
- May assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates.
- May develop and maintain resources for assigned commodity items.
- Prepares standard requests for quotation.
- Assignments may require initiative regarding pricing revisions, order cancellations, discontinued items, acceptable substitutes, delivery date revisions and invoice discrepancies.
- Responsible for assisting the procurement team in sending out RFQ’s and organizing the Quotes for procurement review.
- Responsible for assisting the procurement team in responding to sales department requests for assistance in purchasing.
- Responsible for entering and processing purchase orders for material for resale as well as expense repair purchase orders.
- Responsible for assisting the procurement buyers when they are overloaded. Example: entering data into the computer (Virtual Inventory, Pricing, notes, etc.).
- Complete various procurement projects.
- Collect information to support recommended actions when requested.
- Adhere to policy and procedures for Quality.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management.Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Purchasing or Procurement Manager
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Ability to interpret data and exercise sound judgment in arriving at conclusions
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Customer service or equivalent industry experience
- Express ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized or have the ability to perform multi-task duties
- Ability to set priorities for assigned tasks
- Ability to interact and complete projects on time
- Strong computer skills; word, excel, e-mail, account management database (Oracle preferred)
- Desire to learn
- Solutions oriented team player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma required.Associates degree or higher education preferred.
- 1-2 years of prior work experience in a purchasing support role preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.