MUST TO BE LOCAL IN THE MEMPHIS AREA. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FULL TIME THIS SUMMER, AND PART TIME INTO SEPTEMBER.
Intern will assist the engineering staff in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete specific projects assigned by the Engineer.
- Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Project or Department Manager
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility to changing priorities.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Takes a proactive approach to define problems, collect data, draw appropriate conclusions, and offer solutions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Additional skills, knowledge and experience may be required based on the type of functions the incumbent will perform.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.