Under minimum supervision, supports the Global Business Unit in materials and logistics management activities throughout the Business Unit’s global Workcells. Develops and maintains materials and logistics plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures consistency in global demand planning process.
· Implement inventory models.
· Coordinate quarterly pricing process (PP1, PP2, PP3, Sourcing).
· Implement supply chain strategies (EDI, JIT, SIS, consignment, 3rd party logistics, global sourcing).
· Ensure continuity of supply for product transfers.
· Monitor and report site metrics (e.g., Days Of Supply, material prices, excess inventory mitigation, etc.).
· Coordinate with Subject Matter Expert’s for all supporting material systems (SAP, Webplan, DR, PLS).
· Ensure process synergies across Workcells in the Business Unit.
· Generate and analyze data related to materials functions within the Workcell(s) and make recommendations for improvement (e.g., lowest landed cost analysis, inbound freight analysis, etc.).
· Compile data and other information into clear, organized reports and communicate it to cross-functional team and customer.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.