Build your career with Jabil! We challenge and empower you to make the most of your talents, working with outstanding colleagues from diverse backgrounds who share your drive and passion to make Jabil grow!
As an Enterprise Solution Specialist, you will have exposure to system functionality and business process knowledge about SAP and integration of SAP with different business applications. Your functional skills will be further enhanced in future because we highly encourage our team member to cross function to different business enterprise functions such as Sales Distributions, Production Planning, Purchasing, Inventory and Quality Management, Finance, Environment, Health and Safety Management and Portal.
You will be part of a team size of more than 30 people and working as the Global Third-Level Functional Support (Yes, no coding required!). You will work closely with the technical team (programmer, SAP basis) and business IT from all around the globe (Asia, Europe, America) to analyze and resolve production application issue. Besides, you will learn to perform configuration in the system. This is perfect job for you if you love investigation, ever-growing and nonboring job!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be proficient and able to work independently in the overall business processes and system functionality for primary application module or functional area
· Full understanding of business process requirements with the ability to identify process or system gaps and appropriate resolutions
· Have strong functional and/or system configuration knowledge in order to design solutions to fulfil business requirements with related functional and development teams
· Ability to write valid functional specification documents including the understanding of table structures, fields and entity relationships.
· Effectively drive business system process and integration improvements with business process owners
· Maintain thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience in multiple applications or modules, comprising emerging or job technologies required. This could include formal or self-paced professional development
· May perform full configuration of more than one application module. Perform advanced, customized configuration in at least one application module
· Provide functional advice and assistance to other IT teams as necessary
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the project/department personnel
· Provide status updates of assigned projects to the project team
· Ask questions; encourage input from team members
· Communicate and provide regular updates to a functional manager or supervisor
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new configuration, procedures and processes that are considered “best practice”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
· Confer with the reporting manager and team on complex or unusual situations
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems
· Understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by the supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Management Information Systems, or at least 1 year of work experience in the business area from an IT and business perspective.
· Have knowledge on SAP or other Enterprise ERP system specializing in Purchasing and/or Supply Chain Management.
· Certification in ITIL will be added advantage
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.