Facilitate training, annual recertification, etc. in a professional manner for employees in plant and non-plant environments. Complete all administrative tasks relating to job function with a high degree of accuracy and quality. Review and develop training course materials as required. May lead and motivate lower-level trainers to meet the company's goals in terms of quality, schedule, and effectiveness according to procedure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and update existing training content to ensure consistency with current business practices and relevancy to actual job tasks.
- Partner with functional teams to identify voids in training and provide recommendation on training solutions.
- Where applicable, conduct annual employee re-certifications and assess employee skill competencies.
- Complete all administrative functions relating to training classes and department functions, including but not limited to metrics reporting and training records data management.
- Continue to develop and demonstrate effective instructor competencies.
- Complete all assigned tasks timely and in a superior quality manner.
- When necessary, guide and assist lower-level trainers in the skills required to do their jobs.
- Provides appropriate solutions, actions or corrective actions when deviation found in operations related to Training area. Co-ordinates with relevant teams to solve the problems.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations.
- Comply with all company procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Assistant Training Manager or Training Supervisor.
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisors, managers, and customers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required; and one to two years related experience and/or training in manufacturing
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.