Enhances the capabilities of the Quality Assurance Department by providing technical support to help QE's improve quality through the QC - Cal SPC Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitors the SPC results throughout the line, and enters data into QC-Cal.
· Collects data of key dimension for SPC analysis.
· Ensures the SPC process is being done in compliance with SOP.
· Participates with the team members on SPC implementation.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from QE Team.
· Ability to define problems and collect data.
· Ability to operate Windows Office 365 and related software.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to read and comprehend Blue Prints, GD & T knowledge, CMM Reports and SPC instructions.
· Ability to be autonomous.
· Experience is a plus.
· High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.