Jabil is looking for senior RF verification solution software development engineer to become part of our
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible to setup and maintain software architecture for the RF automatic test platform.
· Responsible to setup and maintain the regression test for automatic software.
· Participate in the code review
· Responsible for software platform debug, cooperate closely with software design, RF,PA, FEU and manufacturing
· Performs RF performance, Oran test, or end to end system sub6G conducted and FR2 OTA part. Responsible for
debug the problems found during the verification.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in telecommunication, electronic, microwave, or computer related
· Familiar with Python or C#
· Familiar LabView; SQL, RESTFUL/WPF is plus
· 2+ years working experience within wireless base station area. Experience on RRU, BBU is a plus.
· Familiar with RF test equipment signal generator, signal analyzer, network analyzer etc is preferred.
· Language Ability: CET-4 minimum. Good written and oral English
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Product Validation Manager,
Product Validation Principal Engineer.
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions,
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.