To weld assemblies/weldments to print, specification in a clean room environment. Work with Aluminum and stainless steel component welding and Fabrication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To be able to follow introductions by lead or Supervisor.
· Get jobs done in due/start date order or as advised by supervisor
· Check 3-view, Isometric or other print details
· Use the bar-code system properly
· Perform weld coupons and data collection per procedure and requirements
· Weld parts to print and required standards
· Report discrepancies to Lead or supervisor
· Assure best condition of machine, tooling and fixture and maintain minor repairs and cleaning by operator, and Report damages, defects and wear to Lead or supervisor
· Maintain safe and clean station and area, keep Clean Room free of contamination
· Performs other job functions as assigned
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Welding trade schools a plus
· Basic arithmetic ability
· Good blue prints reading
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 2+ years as an Orbital Welder preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.