Assists HR Site Manager in managing HR Department and providing effective, timely and cost-effective services in Recruitment & Selection, Employee Data Administration, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, and Employee Relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervises directly the positions of area supervisors such as Staffing, Administration, Compensation and Benefits, and Security.
· Assists HR Manager to provide strong leadership to the HR team (technical expertise + business direction).
· Plans, organizes and executes organizational policies, procedures and programs in Staffing, Compensation and Benefits, Training, Administration and Security.
· Builds relationships among the departments.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree.
· Plus a minimum 5 years experience in HR Management role.
· Strong technical expertise in HR.
· Expert knowledge of labor law.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.