Jabil’s RF R&D team is seeking for an experienced candidate who will undertake BSP/Embedded SW development & integration work for wireless telecom system. You will perform working on the full cycle of product development required to bring the product successfully to the market.
- Design and develop bootloaders (Uboot, UEFI, BIOS), Linux device drivers and kernel services on our SoC hardware platform and various peripheral drivers such as PCIe, UART, USB, I2C, SPI...
- Participate in cross-functional project teams encompassing different technical disciplines including hardware design, application software design and product validation teams.
- Work with global teams for code review, bug fixes, and common code submission.
- Writing unit test cases, design documents and procedure documents.
- BS with 8+ years’ work experience or MS with 5+ years’ work experience. Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, excellent team player.
- Excellent C or C++ programming and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in bootloader programming, Linux kernel programming, kernel services and device driver development .
- Experience in ARM /PowerPC/MIPS/x86 processor programming.
- Capable of reading and understanding hardware schematics, interface specifications and creating software that interfaces with the hardware .
- Experienced with hardware bring-up and device driver debugging .
- Strong communication skill ( both English and Chinese ) and influence skill to work with cross function, cross country teams.
Any of the following is highly desirable:
- Experience with RTOS ( Linux / QNX / VxWorks / ThreadX) programming.
- Experience in designing and building large scale systems.
- Experience and knowledge in wireless system design, implementation, test.
- Experience with RF test equipment measurements for power, spectrum, and waveform quality .
- Experience with debugging embedded software using an in-circuit emulator (Trace32 JTAG) for an ARM processor is preferred .
- Experience with scripting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.