- The HR Employee Services Generalist acts as the first point of contact responsible for the accurate resolution of employee and manager inquiries that are submitted via phone, email, case management (Ticketing), or other access channels and maintains positive & professional communications with employees/managers. Consults with various levels of employees on numerous HR related issues (e.g. HR system access and transactions, general administration like certificates and confirmations, reference letters, benefits, compensation, compliance, LOA, etc.). Provides exceptional support services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness. This includes evaluating the issue, quickly interpreting the situation, determining the appropriate resolution, inputting accurate transactions, and communicating the resolution to the employee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire and maintain substantial knowledge concerning Human Resources policies, programs, and procedures that supports first call resolution.
- Using established protocols, handles incoming requests from various levels of employees to quickly assess and resolve HR related issues in an empathetic, professional and timely manner.
- Works with various departments and partners with Site HRM to stay up to date on all policies, programs, and procedures. Integrates effectively with team members; seeking input/assistance as needed.
- Strives to gather and share evidence and facts to allow for transparent knowledge transfer and effective overall capability of HR.
- Utilize depth of knowledge and develop a comprehensive understanding of HR Employee Services operations, processes, and systems to ensure timely and correct responses to customers’ inquiries, complaints and requests.
- Listen and ask appropriate follow up questions to collect necessary information to identify underlying issues or related requests and provide accurate answers.
- Identify, research and work cross-functionally on queries from customers in a timely manner, working on more than one matter simultaneously and prioritizing urgency of requests.
- Perform timely and accurate transactions that impact multiple systems including Workday other HR related systems and databases (e.g. payroll systems)
- Review and follow up on discrepancies to ensure accuracy
- Provide accurate and consistent recordkeeping and maintenance of HR Employee Services records.
- Complete special HR Employee Services projects as needed.
- Provide HR program/project support.
- Ability to handle and maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to employee or company data and proprietary information.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Employee Services Supervisor
- Job is not directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management). Job title example(s) of employees directly supervised: N/A
- Prior Workday application experience is a plus
- Human Resources Management Certificate or PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Prior Shared Service Center Experience is a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Or high school diploma with equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR Specialist, Generalist or similar role
- Fundamental knowledge of HR practices including employment law, compensation, hiring, administration, and employee relations
- Ability to quickly learn and enhance specific HR related knowledge applicable for countries and locations served
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers
- Ability to provide high quality, timely, professional, and positive customer service
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written English and Polish communication skills, at least one additional language preferred (German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Hebrew)
Work location: Wroclaw Region & Remote work
Position will be based in Wroclaw Region.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.