Assist the Marketing Department with internal employee communication programs and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide administrative support for Internal Communications initiatives to include coordination of “Focus. Commit. Deliver.” global employee campaign.
· Support “Focus on Employee” initiatives including data collection, site follow-up and reporting quarterly results via myJabil.
· Produce quarterly graphic updates reporting the status of Focus initiatives and coordinate distribution to Jabil locations worldwide.
· Prepare a quarterly scorecard for all “Focus on Employee” initiatives and assist in the preparation of report to senior management and the Board of Directors.
· Maintain a comprehensive database of Jabil’s customers worldwide and record customer satisfaction scores for each on a quarterly basis.
· Track customer satisfaction scores over time.
· Produce quarterly banners reporting customer satisfaction results and coordinate shipment to Jabil locations worldwide.
· Prepare a quarterly scorecard for customer satisfaction scores and assist in the preparation of report to senior management and the Board of Directors.
· Edit and update global content and manage calendar for Internal Communications-owned myJabil content.
· Manage translation of Internal Communications content into 12 languages for myJabil.
· Support Visual Communication efforts:
o Post updated global content to myJabil as needed.
o Edit and update global recruitment materials on a quarterly basis.
o Edit and update existing graphic material as needed.
· Maintain internal contact database for all Jabil locations.
· Represent Internal Communications to internal customers. Respond to email and phone queries.
· Handle administrative duties for Internal Communications including filing and special projects as needed.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office (specializing in PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Phtoshop, GoLive and Illustrator).
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.