Implement customer Material Change Notice (MCN) cases and sees them through to completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Own customer’s business unit MCN case load.
· Verify and create MCN cases based on where used within customer web based system.
· Communicate with internal and customer component engineering teams, suppliers and vendors regarding qualification requirements, component changes, supporting documents and deadlines.
· Exchange current information to production site Workcell.
· Reassign cases to customer Electrical-New Product Introduction Engineer (E-NPIE) as required.
· Track customer MCN cases for schedule in conjunction with overall MCN process and priority.
· Coordinate ordering and shipment of samples from specified suppliers for qualification purposes.
· Track and communicate MCN status with customer E-NPIE on daily basis.
· Generate and track deviations within customer web based system for EDVT (Extended Design Verification Test) and Production qualifications.
· Generate and track test requests for EDVT within customer web based system.
· Coordinate and follow up on qualification status with Production site.
· Track “End of Life” activities created by customer MCN load and verify customer Bill of Material.
· Generate weekly reports and present to customer Engineering in detail using tools such but not limited to as charts, graphs and presentations as required by business unit.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.