Job purpose: This position will be responsible for ensuring compliance and mitigating risks within Labor & Employmen areas, will also perform day-to-day implementation of all L&E compliance program, projects, and trainings, and support L&E manager to develop initiatives/activities with an impact at regional level.
- All Asia Hotline Cases Investigation at manager/below level and regular tracking until case closed
- Work out the tracker to follow up all corrective actions and recommendations with Site HR
- Various hotline case report (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly)
- Hotline case report readout, Lesson Learned & Best Practice Sharing with HRMs
- Responsible for yearly EP System Training, Investigation Process Training & COI Training in South Asia Sites
- Assist team on project delivery
Required minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in handling employee complaints
- Have a great understanding of local laws and regulations in APAC region
- Proficiency in both oral and written English
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.