Measure and visually inspect components received that require Inspection. This will include review of purchase order, drawing, and inspection plan requirements against parts received. All data collected will be entered into the ERP system. Discrepancies and stock movements will be handled per established, documented procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
· Be Proficient as Receiving Inspector I
· Read blueprints, inspection plans, schematics, specifications, and special instructions for the inspection of incoming material.
· Electro-Mechanical inspection utilizing calipers, gauge blocks, micrometer, height gauge, and other manual equipment to determine material compliance to specifications.
· Maintain annual re-certification to QC Inspection Recertification for Receiving Inspector II
· Manage RIR cage
· Perform Solder Samples per internal Jabil Procedure
· Complete inspection records detailing inspection results.
· Use the ERP system to generate inspection records and/or quality notifications.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all Hazardous Material Management and Safety rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company Ethics & Security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent; and one year to two years related experience and Geometric, Dimensioning and Tolerancing and IPC-610 certifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.