Develops new production/processing methods to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner. To review and provide analytical engineering study and proposal on all RFQs received. Establish & manage Engineering Bill of Materials (BOM) within factory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement the startup of new/existing projects/production jobs, optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
· Establish and ensure process control and maintains appropriate documentation.
· To review and provide analytical engineering evaluation and commercial advice on all RFQs received.
· Establish processes for new product lines; document product development and changes; evaluate new product performance; and monitor new tool design.
· Establish & manage Engineering Bill of Materials (BOM).
· Drive engineering change cycle. Ensure system BOM updated as of engineering change.
· Implement experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-up.
· Implement maintenance changes in process improvements; propose or specify repair alteration of automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment; supporting all company safety programs and initiatives.
· May provide direction to assembly and material handling employees as necessary.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Able to read and interpret engineering drawing, quality documents, technical specification and able to analyze engineering change detail & BOM.
· Good understanding of Bill of Material (BOM) structure and familiar with standards components.
· Experience in manufacturing process (Molding, sub assembly, SMT).
· Good communication skills
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.