The L&D Program Lead is a generalist role within the Human Resources team that provides differentiated support for a specific L&D Program or Solution. The Program Lead develops and manages all processes, systems, measurement, and vendor management in support of the program. The Program Lead is the primary point of contact and is responsible for all communication around the program with business stakeholders, L&D management, and external vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads and facilitates general learning and development initiatives for a defined internal customer, function, or process
- Partners with and manages internal and external service providers
- Obtains and coordinates resources supporting the program including facilitators, vendors, training coordinators, site or corporate HR, etc.
- Accountable for all communication and messaging of the program including “marketing” of the program and any communication to participants such as welcome messages, program instructions, or travel logistics
- Captures and analyzes data (e.g. voice of the customer) for continuous improvement of processes
- Responsible for defining and managing KPIs for each key process
- Responsible for facilitating communication as appropriate to all stakeholders.This includes escalating issues to the next level of management as appropriate
- Utilizes project management skills to drive multiple tasks and projects to completion to meet or exceed customer expectations, and within time and budget requirements
- Works with technical groups such as IT or LMS teams to creatively solve for new requirements
- Analyzes learning data to determine program effectiveness
- Prepares reports and dashboards to communicate program status and effectiveness
- Recognizes the need to collaborate with other HR resources and appropriately pulls in experts when needed
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Demonstrates Lean and/or continuous improvement skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates resiliency working in an environment of ambiguity, constant change, and conflicting priorities
- Competence in evaluation of learning programs
- Excellent relationship building and influence skills
- Ease working independently as well as collaboratively
- Proven ability to effectively manage projects
- Experience conducting learning and development initiatives globally, including Greater China, Asia, and the Americas
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products(Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio), and e-mail skills required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in a discipline such as industrial/organizational psychology, organizational development, training/education, or Instructional Design
- experience managing training programs required
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
· Position description summary :
o Coordinate the implementation of and providing logistics/administration support to professional Training & Development programs/initiatives to improve the competence and effectiveness of all employees of JVN e.g., develop people, competencies, etc.
o Assist in analyzing training needs and establishing and executing a training matrix and plan—exercise initiatives and judgment in handling routine and confidential materials/inquiries.
· Qualifications and others:
o Min 4 years working in HR/L&D areas
o Good English communication skills ( Solid written and verbal communication skills );
o Good computer skill
o Strong interpersonal/communication/influencing skills
o High work organization ability
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.