The Device Development Project Manager is responsible to lead and manage projects in product development strategic planning, scheduling, budgeting, proposal writing, and project resource management. This position will provide industry expertise and engineering insight to guide and advise our customers from conceptualization through production. The Project Manager will play an integral role in maintaining an effective, cross-functional collaborative team. This position reports directly to the JHET site Design Development Program Manager
• Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
• Define and recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
• Provide regular project health updates – Issues, Finances, Resources
• Conduct project risk reviews and identify appropriate mitigation.
• Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management
• Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and/or customer objectives.
• Support long term planning activities.
• Take a lead role in growth and relationship of existing and emerging clients.
• Accountable for customer satisfaction / relationship both internal and external as deemed relative or necessary to project success.
• Conceptualize and communicate ways of providing new and improved value to our customers
• Interface with SMEs across the Jabil network to prepare proposals and execute project deliverables
• Support JHET Bray involvement in maintaining and improving the project management process
• Contribute engineering and product development knowledge and experience to all projects
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years prior experience in project management in an applicable discipline.
• Previous experience in medical device design services.
• PMP Certification preferred.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and / or training.
• Excellent program management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excels at team building
• Ability to “see the big picture” when meeting the customer’s needs
• Sound judgment
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.